What are the benefits of training online?
You can train at any time that suits you, in any place that suits you.
This convenience will save you a lot of time as well as avoid the awkwardness many feel when going to the gym and being surrounded by lots of intimidating, sweaty people who hog all of the equipment!
You get much more access to you me than you would as a face to face client.
You get my coaching, accountability, training programs and support all week long, not just for one maybe two hours a week that we may be together in a face-to-face environment. This means we can work together on every single aspect of getting you results and seeing you smash your goals.
I will still be able to check your exercise technique (through my app) to ensure you are doing everything correctly. To make hitting your goals really simple for you, you will benefit from reminders, follow up and support for each training session, every meal and everything you should track. Great online coaching is a one stop shop to get amazing results built around your lifestyle, the time you have available and your unique body and mind.
You get all of this at a lower price than working with me face to face for just one hour a week!
This saves you money while giving you the best possible guidance, service and support.
Awesome, but how does this work?
All forms are done electronically
- Workouts are delivered to you via whichever method you prefer on YOUR gym schedule
- Tailored to YOU and what your goals are
- Flexible and changes as your goals change
- Through MyFitnessPal I track your nutrition and give you suggestions
- Suggestions are based off of what YOU like
- You end up learning A LOT about nutrition that you didn't previously know
Accountability and Support
- You'll have access to me 24/7 via text or email (unless I'm sleeping :))
- If you plan on giving up, that'll happen WAY before I give up on you
- Video for form checking and correcting is available